Email marketing is a crucial part of your marketing strategy. It has been used for years by businesses all over the world. And it has proven its effectiveness time and again.
With 2020 already here, you need to gear up and plan ahead. Email marketing has evolved with newer trends and better ideas. And you need to too. So here are some email marketing statistics that we found that can help you — ‘Improvise. Adapt. Overcome’.
Email Marketing And Their Users
1. The number of email users is set to grow to 4.3 billion by 2023. (That’s more than half the world’s population!)
2. 59% of respondents say marketing emails influence their purchase decisions.
3. Email is the preferred promotional channel for 60% of consumers.
4. Only 14% of subscribers believe that the majority of the marketing emails they receive are relevant to them.
What Email Marketing Delivers
1. For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an ROI of $42.
2. The overall average open rate for email marketing is 22.86%.
3. Transactional emails have an average CTR of 4.8%.
5. In 2018, 17.75% of clicked through emails resulted in a purchase.
Benefits Of Personalization In emails (According To Marketers)
What Do The Email Marketers Say?
1. Almost 91% of B2B marketers believe that email is extremely important to their content marketing distribution efforts.
2. About 49% of businesses use some form of email automation.
3. 66% of marketers personalize their emails based on age data.
4. 67% of email marketers state that their primary objective is to increase engagement. But at the same time, this is a challenge for 50% of the marketers.
5. Marketers believe that the best time to send an email is between 10 and 11 am.
6. Marketers believe that adding video to your email can increase click rates by 300%.
Mobile Email Marketing
1. The mobile phone accounts for 46% of the emails opened.
2. 68.9% of recipients view marketing emails on the smartphone 2–3 days per week.
3. The iPhone is the most popular platform in the mobile email space (28.4%)
Email marketing is here to stay and it’s better than ever. We got you the numbers. Now it’s your turn to make sure that you use email marketing to the best of your marketing efforts. In a digital world, an email is the most personal way in which you can reach out to your customers. Optimize your emails to the fullest. Personalize them, target them well, and you will see the wonders of a good email marketing strategy for yourself. And if there’s any more that you wish to learn about email marketing, we’re only a message away!